Green earth have seven main projects which are persistent on defending biodiversity within every field of the North Eastern region of India through technical study, lawful act, strategy promotion and reform, dialogue with government agencies both at the central, state and local levels and industry. We are also deeply involved in the creative, strategic media and outreach programmes throughout the region with active participation of society specially woman and children.
- Information Education and Communication (IEC):- Well trained educators and performing artist of the society have been involved in innovative mass education for various programs under NRHM, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Assam, WWF, and Aaranyak.
- Healthy Lifestyle:- We are promoting healthy life style programme and specifically targeting school goers, Hand washing and clean living programs which are carried out with UNECEF, NRHM and trained educators. Educating the children through effective learning support ensuing massage to society and parents specific and targeted information from schools and Organization with the support from School Health Programme.
- Vector Born Disease Control (VBDC):- Green earth is one of the key players in combating Malaria in the High Risk belts of Northeast India. We are the First to organize Night Camps on filarial under the guidance of Jt. DHS NVBDCP (M), Assam.
- Himalayan Threatened Species Conservation (HTSC):- Innovative ways for conservation of the threatened species, in a specific physical area of the Himalayan range.
- Community Based Conservation (CBC):-We are reaching the Unreached Indigenous Tribe with a view to secure community support in the conservation of biodiversity and promoting healthy life style.
- Legal and Advocacy Programme (LAP):- The success of any anti-poaching efforts will ultimately depend on the rate of conviction. Due to lack of orientation and poor knowledge of law enforcing wildlife and forest right Acts; we strive to sensitize the mass.
- Empower the Deserved to Preserve (EDP):- The Wildlife Health and Research Initiative is a newly designed dedicated project to empower the deserving students to play a active role in conservation of Natural Resources of North East India by following a holistic way of life.